Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cookie Party Display - I WILL Win this Contest!

Rumor is out that I am "out for blood" in regards to winning the COOKIE DISPLAY category at my friend's cookie party, and they are right!  Almost a year ago I was told about this incredible cookie party thrown by my friend Jenn B.  Invitations to this party are a privilege (no kidding - she is VERY selective about who she allows into her home).  We had recently met at the gym and  found that we had many things in common - after our friendship developed I received word that I would be part of the elite group.  I've been plotting and planning my design ever since.

Since I am already on a "nature-inspired" kick for my home I decided to carry that theme over to my cookie display.  With a little help from a beautiful 4-tiered wrought iron display piece from Pottery Barn I was well on my way to creating my entry. 

Pictures?  Oh...I so want to show you, but you see there are spies everywhere - I can't risk one of them seeing my creation.  I promise to post pictures after the party - I'll even include the recipe for the bourbon balls I will be making.  Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment